Monday, September 5, 2011

Meet Instructor: Kristin Schley

Q: Where did you grow up?

I grew up in Colorado.  I lived in Michigan now for 13 years.


Q:What inspired you to become an instructor?
I was inspired to teach from my own desire to be healthy and strong; doing the things I love pain free.  I enjoying seeing the results in my clients and helping them better and stronger.  Also being able to set my own schedule as a mom is an added bonus!


Certifications:
  • Authentic Pilates Certification
  • B.S. in Kinesiology
  • Masters in Exercise Physiology
Q: How long have you been instructing?
I've been teaching for 12 years.

Q: What types of classes do you teach at Core Sport?
I teach Pilates Tower and alternate weekends teaching TRX and Bosu.

Previous places of employment:
  • Body Fit Northville, Michigan
  • Pure Barre Northville, Michigan
Currently also teaches at:
  • Lifetime Fitness Canton, Michigan
Hobbies/Interests:
In my spare time I enjoy running, swimming, a good book and spending time with my kids.

Q: What's on your "Bucket List"?
Run a marathon and travel (Norway and Vermont).  

Favorite Quote:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."


Kristin can teach you how to become stronger and stay pain free.  Schedule an appointment today!

No comments: